FUEL BRIQUETTES BT-1 STB 1919-2008
Quality level of briquettes conforms to standards:
- - Total moisture at combustion is no more than 20%;
- - Ash-content is no more than 23%;
- - Mechanical resistance is no more than 94%;
- - Minor content is no more than 5%;
- - Weight ratio of partially broken briquettesis no more than 25%.
Delivery to Europe and the CIS by rail.
Briquettes intended to both public living needs and to be burnt both in small and large water-heating and steam boilers.
For the producing of briquettes a milled peat STB 917-2006 is used. Briquettes are ecologically clean type of fuel, non-toxic, under normal conditions are fire and burst proof, confirm to conditions of SanPin. The sizes of briquettes aren’t regulated.
Dispatch is carried out by highway and railway transport in bulk or in propylene big-bags for 450-500kg.
If you want to make an order of our production, please fill the form below.